25 May 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Madre!!!!

So this is not Part II, sorry...

Training has gotten supper busy, we are working more than 12 hours on some days... So, I am a little behind on my posts. I apologize, but I promise once I make it through training (1 month and 1/2 left) I will be able to post more...I have so much to tell you all!

HOWEVER, this is a very very special day. My Mommi's Birthday! I had to take a few minutes to write to the love of my life and send her special Birthday Wishes in my abscence!

I love you and miss you SOOOO much! I am so thankful that you are supporting me through this journey, even though it is hard for us! You are the best Mom I could have ever had! I am thankful for all that you have done and continue to do for me. Especially your unconditional and everlasting Love! You are the epitome of what I aspire to be in this World!!! :-)

Sorry I can't be there to celebrate your special day with you! However, I took these pictures just for you and now is the perfect time for me to post them.... ENJOY!!!

Love and Miss You,
Tricey



P.S. They have Birds of Paradise growing a lot of places here!
Another reason to come visit!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment