08 April 2011

Thank you so much for all of your love and support!!!

I've had some really great times with all of you and I'm truly going to miss you! You've made me laugh, cry, and most importantly, feel very very special. I am so blessed to have you all in my life!

I just wanted to Thank you all for taking the time to say good bye! I appreciate it more than you know. Thank you for your support, words of wisdom, and love!

I can't wait to make more memories with you when I return in July 2013!

Part I: Daiquiri Factory

 Part II: Mood Lounge


Part III: Ladies' Event at Dip n Dab


Family Celebration



Work Celebration

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Soror!! I got the link to your blog from another Soror and I decided to stop by to say hello!! I too am in the process of applying to PC. I'd love to chat with you sometimes! If you ever have a moment, pleas email me at opheliajoseph [at] gmail [dot] com. I'd love to hear about your experience in Guatemala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I will miss you

    ReplyDelete